- Vampire:Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf:If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch:If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost:Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein:Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy:If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie:Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie:If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph:What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid:How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter:What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee:If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren:If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie:If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury:What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus:What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus:What’s one thing you can’t live without?
Behind the Scenes
A Day in the Life of Tim Friday (2013)
Dir: Corey Davis
Writer: Sean Fahie
Oh, look, here is a cooler post about this movie than the one I just wrote on tumblr. Also reesh I was totally thinking of you while I was watching this…seemed along the lines of something you would create/inspire!
Lao American Magazine is an independent online journal based in northern California. Since 2009, we have featured stories by and about Americans of Laotian descent, as well as Americans living and working in Laos. We are growing, learning and looking for talented supporters. If you have a request for submission or a story you would like featured, please contact us.
Go ahead and take a look at their work and their great articles!
I love shopping!